+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Application

Default Application

After playin with ya'll for a week or more now, I'm feelin the urge to join. I like your style and nearly everyone I've met in here.

You know me as Charlie Sheen, my horribly cocky alter ego. I should probably apologize for that. Most of my game time I've played as Mormon. I am in fact LDS and live every aspect of my life in accordance with the teachings accept when it comes to gaming. Not that we don't game but I have used it at times to just let loose and act quite contrary to how I generally do. With all of that responsibility on my shoulders, I just like to shed it all and forget about life via gaming. I've always figured it was better than drinking, drugs or crazy dangerous thrill-seeking.

I'm 36, 3 kids and married for a bit over 15 years. I Serve in a position of leadership within the church. Own an insurance agency and a gun store. (tell me you wouldn't want an escape too!) Feel free to check out the shop on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/thegunshop I don't think there's any good pics of me on there but there is one in my steam profile. Always fun to see what the people we play with look like.

As I put in this application, I've decided to go back to my "nice" name and curb the attitude. Don't think for a moment I'll tone down the ass-kicking but I'll be nicer about it.

Will look forward to a decision

Chris/Mormon

Welcome, I haven't been around much this week but look forward to meeting you.
    EVGA Folding @ Home...The life you save may be your own...
    http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...hp?s=&u=452072

Hi Mormon

Charlie Sheen, back by popular demand! I'm just getting double the hate under the name Mormon so I may as well change it back. what is it about trying to be nice that convinces people you must be hiding something? Anyway... see ya'll in game!

Charlie

Well that makes more sense. At least I know I've played with ya.
    EVGA Folding @ Home...The life you save may be your own...
    http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...hp?s=&u=452072

[RCF] Member

Was Up man no matter what name hit me up n lets play n kick some cyber ASS!!!!

[RCF] Member

Good to see you applying...

+ Reply to Thread