+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Membership Application

[RCF] Member

Default Membership Application

Q. What is your in-game name?
    devil_dog

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual?
    38. Yes, but still like to have fun and crack jokes.

Q. Where did you hear about us? Referred? If so by whom?
    Came across you by accident really. Just randomly playing COD MW3 and got an invite to come play with the clan in a private lobby. Been getting online a lot more often ever since, and come looking for RCF everytime I'm online.

Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops? What other PC related games do you enjoy?
    Been playing PC related games for about 11 to 12 years now. Cut my teeth on Half Life, Counter-Strike, DoD, etc. Have played every COD game put out. Also played Battlefield series. I only play first person shooter style games, and only on PC.

Q. What is your favorite game-type in Call of Duty: Black Ops?
    Domination, HC.

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? Which server(s) do you play on most?
    Only been playing on MW3.

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics?
    Always. I play to win and love the team atmosphere. Clans I've belonged to in the past all fell apart over time. I was beginning to lose interest in gaming, and now I realize it was because I missed the teamwork and social aspect of playing with a known group of friends. RCF has helped to rekindle my motivation to game.

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan?
    I enjoy playing with the group. You are a good bunch of people and play honestly and fairly.

Q. Will you join us in our TeamSpeak 3? (TeamSpeak 3 info - 67.222.138.10 Port: 9992)
    Already in there, everytime I load up Steam.

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?
    I'm a grown-ass man. I'm married, with 3 kids. All girls...It takes a real man to knock the balls off of them... I work in the technology field and manage a team of server and network engineers. For hobbies I game of course, but I also love firearms and motorcross. I also served in the Marines for 10 years.

Devil you dog xD

Pretty cool guy and I enjoy playing games with him

[RCF] Member

Thanks Angel. Sorry for not saying hello the other day in TS. When people are in the main lobby I just assume they are afk.

ben

welcome to the forums devil

Hey, no need to apologize =). I was giving you a hard time lol. That's what I do, I'm the only girl here, I can get away with it. Just ask poppa Sarge teehee lol.

Default Application

Q. What is your in-game name?
    BamBam, though I have been know to use Liberator(or some variant
    there of)
    Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual?
    Will be 29 in May 2012, I'm semi mature...when i need to be I'm mature...when there's room for sidestepping ive been know to step

Q. Where did you hear about us? Referred? If so by whom?
    Told some scrub how it was in a game with a few [RCF] members. Angel and Pie where around. Referred by Angel of Death

Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops? What other PC related games do you enjoy?
    Been playing since MW the origional

Q. What is your favorite game-type in Call of Duty: Black Ops?
    I like all MW game types as long as they're HC

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? Which server(s) do you play on most?
    No, wasn't aware of RCF servers/no invite

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics?
    I almost always go for dog tags in KC over kills. I hope that my team doesnt mind killing the guy who got me after i got his teams DT

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan?
    I want to represent a team and I enjoy the playstyle/Teamspeak of RCF

Q. Will you join us in our TeamSpeak 3? (TeamSpeak 3 info - 67.222.138.10 Port: 9992)
    Already in there, everytime I load up TS

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?
    I'll be 29 May of this year, I don't know it all and am willing to learn. I do have some experience in "tactical" ways. I did 5 years Military, approx. 1 year overseas in a combat zone. and I work at PVNGS, as a MSF at the largets Nuclear Power Plant in the US. Not like Homer...he was an operator, and those guys are pussies. I play guitar/ride my Harley to decompress. I have pretty eyes

"I have pretty eyes". Would you say you have lashes like a llama? Just curious.

ROFL X. Instead of making his own he posted on Devil Dog LOL. Oh well, This guy is really cool and so much fun dogging another clan together after they got really rude in game. Seems to me he'll fit right in tho he likes sheep over Llamas!

no sheep lol

hes a real killer in tanks too

+ Reply to Thread