+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The National DoNotCall Registry

Default The National DoNotCall Registry

Within the next few week, all cell phone numbers will be made public to telemarketers. This means you'll start receiving those annoying phone calls asking if you want to buy something stupid, like an erasable permanent marker or something. This is where the National DoNotCall Registry line comes in. By dialing 1-(888)-382-1222 and following the simple directions, your phone number can be entered onto the list and it will become illegal for most telemarketers to contact you after about 31 days. You must call on the phone you wish to block, and you can turn in any telemarketer that contacts you after 31 days of your number being on the list by calling the number again.
    Again, the number is 1-(888)-382-1222.

My ringtone is the theme for Zelda. I don't mind when anyone calls me just as long as I get to hear it.

i love to talk to them after 5 min of talking to me they will put me on the do not call list lol

[RCF] Founder

As far as I know you can sign up on a website as well, at least in Canada. There are exceptions to their rules however. Like if you have had business with a company (something like the last 5 years) then they can still call you.

The worst is getting the automated messages. I mean, if you're going to call my f'n cell phone and waste my time, at least pay someone to do it.

u said it zen i like to jump someones ass not some stupid recording.

+ Reply to Thread