+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Membership Application

Default Membership Application

Q. What is your in-game name?
    AngelOfDeath

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual?
    I'm 24 yrs old and I would like to think I'm mature.

Q. Where did you hear about us? Referred? If so by whom?
    I met Sgt_AH, Hilander, wes, and Magician in-game, asked about TS and have been here ever since.

Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops? What other PC related games do you enjoy?
    I don't really play BO because it barely runs on my pc, but would be willing to try again. I also play MW2(aIW), MW3, Minecraft, and CoD4. I have TF2, but haven't tried it yet.

Q. What is your favorite game-type in Call of Duty: Black Ops?
    I haven't played much, but I do love gun-game

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? Which server(s) do you play on most?
    I have never had the privilege of playing in a RCF server as of yet, but would love to soon.

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics?
    I'm definitely a team player. If I see someone going after my team mate, I do what I can to protect and/or avenge them.

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan?
    I've been in TS for about a week with you guys and have had so much fun. Tons of laughter and good natured teasing, I don't like drama!

Q. Will you join us in our TeamSpeak 3? (TeamSpeak 3 info - 67.222.138.10 Port: 9992)
    I've been in TS a lot and will continue to grace you guys with my presence =P. I love chatting with all of you.

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?
    As of right now, I work from home watching kids, but that will hopefully end soon. I'm working on a getting a normal job. I haven't figured out what I want to do in life yet, so I haven't tried school. My biggest dream is to just be a stay at home mom and wife.

Angel the questions haven't been changed since MW3 came out so dont think that all we care about. We got rid of our BO servers cause the game sucked..
    EVGA Folding @ Home...The life you save may be your own...
    http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...hp?s=&u=452072

/throw knife

I wish I could be a stay at home mom and wife.

[RCF] Member

iv played with her she is a team player always laughing i say yes . there should be no quiestions .just my thoughts

Even tho she shoots me then knifes me, then drops a bomb on my head. She is fun to play with and she takes our nasty humor pretty good!!!

+ Reply to Thread