+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Havent been on much

Default Havent been on much

Hey guys, I know I haven't been on much. I'm trying to get on as much as I can, but we are getting an add on to our house and have made me move the computer that has everything on it, so its all disassembled and cant really use it. This is just to explain why I have been gone for so long. Ill be getting on as soon as they finish fixing up my room. I miss gameing with you guys. Hope to get online again soon.

I haven't been around too much either. Money tight right now and we are going on vacation so I saved all my money for that. Didn't want to pay the $15 for the map pack. I'll to get on next week.
    EVGA Folding @ Home...The life you save may be your own...
    http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...hp?s=&u=452072

[RCF] Founder

Damn darth, haven't you been working on that addition for over a year?

He's getting special card board from Sweden, For his new bridge! lol Love ya Darth
    [RCF] WARMACHINE

Haha ya lum its been a while. We had to do prep work for a while and then when construction people came they had us move stuff away from windows, so that included my computer unfortunately. So the computer is kinda strewn across my room lol. But it shouldn't be too much longer now. They finished up the outside more or less so I can move it back for a while at least. So hope to be on soon. And war, yes its VERY special card board. Only the FINEST cardboard in the world for my corner...i mean home lol

[RCF] Member

I've been trying to get on more recently but I've been really busy with summer activities and no sign of slowing anytime soon. I might be on after 9 tomorrow and maybe friday since i have a tattoo app. and a party sat morning. If I don't see you guys have a safe and fun holiday.

+ Reply to Thread