While I was trying to upload my old signature from a few years back (Which didn't work btw) I discovered a lot of old Sigs I did for clan members and friends in my old Unreal Tournament Days as well as a few Tattoo Ideas I was working on, and I thought I'd share some of them with you guys. They aren't the best but I have no formal photoshop training and they were done in my spare time a few years ago (not the latest technology) So i hope you like them if I can get them to post lol.

Some of them I lost the original copy's of so all i have left are smaller versions. I really wish I had Stap's original, was one of my first and my best. A few of them my friend Mass did originally and I edited them a little. The two Serenity Ones, the acid rayne with rain drops and the n2o with exploding cars. Some of them were just concepts that never made the cut. Btw when I first started playing UT I used to go by Acid~Rayne and then mid way through I met another nub with the same name and different spelling so I went by n2o aka nitrous Oxide and eventually in the last few years went by konc3pt and have stuck with it since.

I Can't get my signature to work. I tried posting it in the signature box with html which didn't work, i also tried adding it with [img][/img] which seemed to only post the link. Any Ideas Let me Know. Thanks.