+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rank/Prestige Reset....F@%K Black Ops

Default Rank/Prestige Reset....F@%K Black Ops

I joined a server tonight and had trouble loading. As soon as I got in I went to select a class I noticed they changed to the default classes...WTF? I was prestige 13 level 20 something when this happened. I remember this was a problem before and I have been trying to work out a solution by playing a round and trying to change perks but it won't save so I don't know....

If I don't get my prestige level back I am done with this game. I am not starting over.

BTW, where is everyone? I have logged into TS several times over the last few days and there might be 2 or 3 people there. I logged in on Tuesday at 2 pm CST and there was no one??

Well, I logged into BO after about an hour and it seems it is back to normal....I think.

Could be part of the summertime lul in gaming. Guys are out golfing and enjoying the nicer weather.
    EVGA Folding @ Home...The life you save may be your own...
    http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...hp?s=&u=452072

[RCF] Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Hello Ladies View Post
    I joined a server tonight and had trouble loading. As soon as I got in I went to select a class I noticed they changed to the default classes...WTF? I was prestige 13 level 20 something when this happened. I remember this was a problem before and I have been trying to work out a solution by playing a round and trying to change perks but it won't save so I don't know....

If I don't get my prestige level back I am done with this game. I am not starting over.

BTW, where is everyone? I have logged into TS several times over the last few days and there might be 2 or 3 people there. I logged in on Tuesday at 2 pm CST and there was no one??
    Thats happened to me before. If you lose your connection in specific places, it'll say you're at level 1 until it reconnects. This is what happens when you store everything on a central (read: unreliable) server.

Quote Originally Posted by tank1023 View Post
    Could be part of the summertime lul in gaming. Guys are out golfing and enjoying the nicer weather.
    Easy to explain this one for yesterday. Portal 2.

Update on the rank reset. I did get prestige/rank back but it cleared my combat record so if someone looks it might seem weird that I have less then 10 hours playing time.

+ Reply to Thread