+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: request

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit_Driveby View Post
    100% agree with tank, i'm here to relieve stress not create more..The time i game is the only peace i get, espiaclly if 55 is on the other team lol. Bishop i dont know who your beef is with but dont sweat it brother. There is a mute button for those members that bother you, i mean we have 3 servers so go to a different one if you want. I know i do enjoy the time you are on. I personally dont care for a member either but that is not gonna stop me from playing or enjoying my on line freinds!!Just blow the shit off dude..enjoy the GAME!!! just my 2 cents ppl!!
    Does this mean you enjoy killing me? D D hacks

I also agree with Tank. I don't have a problem with you Bishop. And the thing about you not playing the objectives quite a few rcf members don't play the objective either. And it doesn't bother me
    Last edited by Fiftyfive; Apr-07-2011 at 11:57 AM.

I dont! =)
    [RCF] WARMACHINE

[RCF] Member

Bishop I don't have a problem with you and I don't think any1 rlly does. I share your opinion about the file share and I thought it was utterly childish they way they treated you and magician.

Everyone has their own opinion of that is. Some ppl bash their head into it over and over until they get it and some take their time. If some one is ragging on you bc you don't play the way "they" do or the way "they" want you to. Tell him...I mean "they" to stfu and stop crying or just mute them. No reason to leave TS for it.

i dont play the objectives that much anymore cause some one siad glad sarge is out 4 a bit so i can get some flags or hq,s so now i play in front of the objectives so yall can cap sorry 4 being a point hog

+ Reply to Thread