+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: request

[RCF] Member

Default request

during our look at a particular players review, i said that i did not agree with everyone that the player was cheating. i saw reasonable actions that precluded cheating. needless to say, i received several remarks that i really did not appreciate. granted apologies were given, but should these comments have been made in the first place? granted anyone can oppose a point of view, but to degenerate into foul language? threaten to mute me? leave? kick? where does it end?

in addition, it has been brought to my attention that i do not play the objective anymore and it has been voiced that i am no fun to play with anymore. if that is the general consensus of the people, please let me know and i will vacate as i do not fulfill the obligations of being an rcf member.

sorry to be this way, but i am.......
    "Conan, what is best in life?"

"Destroying your enemies. Seeing them driven before you. Hearing the lamentations of the women."

I've never had an issue with you Bishop.
    Here's the deal guys.....as we started growing as a clan we started to get a lot of different personalities. We are all not going to get along. With that being said, if you have an issue with someone, mute them, switch servers or ignore them. If you think a member is hacking bring it to Sarge, 55 or myself. We will take it from there.
    This is a game! We come here to relax and get away from everyday stress (except flats he doesn't stress since I've never seen him work) we don't need to stress here.
    I've heard the complaints about said member and some of the founders are looking into it.
    Now go out there and kil some noobs.
    EVGA Folding @ Home...The life you save may be your own...
    http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...hp?s=&u=452072

Quote Originally Posted by tank1023 View Post
    Here's the deal guys.....as we started growing as a clan we started to get a lot of different personalities. We are all not going to get along. With that being said, if you have an issue with someone, mute them, switch servers or ignore them. If you think a member is hacking bring it to Sarge, 55 or myself. We will take it from there.
    This is a game! We come here to relax and get away from everyday stress (except flats he doesn't stress since I've never seen him work) we don't need to stress here.
    I've heard the complaints about said member and some of the founders are looking into it.
    Well put, never had an issue with Bishop either.

[RCF] Member

Quote Originally Posted by tank1023 View Post
    100% agree with tank, i'm here to relieve stress not create more..The time i game is the only peace i get, espiaclly if 55 is on the other team lol. Bishop i dont know who your beef is with but dont sweat it brother. There is a mute button for those members that bother you, i mean we have 3 servers so go to a different one if you want. I know i do enjoy the time you are on. I personally dont care for a member either but that is not gonna stop me from playing or enjoying my on line freinds!!Just blow the shit off dude..enjoy the GAME!!! just my 2 cents ppl!!

Nobody likes me! =) I think half the clan has me muted. There's always an erie silence when I log into TS. I have a server for guys at my work if you every want to play alone! I personally like claymoring myself into extreme boredom there lots of fun! Be happy F everyone who makes ya mad and talks shit NO MERCY! BROTHER!
    [RCF] WARMACHINE

[RCF] Member

Maybe avoiding us on TS for like a week straight makes us think you don't like us, really bro just let it slide. As for the person cheating/hacking It's a given no ones that good yet he's still here....and yes people don't like certain people I just mute them game goes on, that's not an issue. In the end it's a game for fun and hopefully you enjoy being here for the people first the game second, that's how I see it. Anyways opinions are like assholes, everybody has one and that's mine !
    Last edited by FlakRider; Apr-04-2011 at 08:57 PM.

[RCF] Member

Flak I love that quote!----"Anyways opinions are like assholes, everybody has one" Classic my brother

[RCF] Member

ok then. i still think some people do not know of my car accident and the fact that i have 4 broken bones in my keyboard hand. it is hard to play blk ops at all. so for a while, you are going to find me camping alot and not playing the objective. playing a running class in ctf wears out my hand too quickly and then it starts to hurt bad. so for those of you who think i do not play the objectives anymore, .......

"Maybe avoiding us on TS for like a week straight makes us think you don't like us, really bro just let it slide."

yes i was off TS for a few days because i had no headphones and was putting sound thru some old speakers i had laying around. sometimes there is just way too much chatter in TS which makes it difficult to hear in game, so i go to an empty channel or just plain do not log in. if you knew me in person, you would know i am a fairly quite person, talking on TS is out of the ordinary for me, lmao. i have no RL friends as i value my privacy even more. i got my wife, dog, cats, and a younger brother that calls way too infrequently! and thats all i really require. so please understand, that if you see me in game and not in TS, it has nothing to do with anyone but me, i am just feeling extremely introverted at the moment.

thanx for the replies.

see you on the game grid :-)
    "Conan, what is best in life?"

"Destroying your enemies. Seeing them driven before you. Hearing the lamentations of the women."

[RCF] Member

That's cool Bishop, we just miss you

Hey, I have an opinion and yepp I got an asshole. And Bish....there's such a thing as a "keyboard hand"? Is that the same one a guy uses to ummm ........ HEY!!!!! not what you thought, but to use to pick your nose with or scratch your butt with? BTW Bish, as I shared with you when you were in TS, good to know your sense of humor didn't change from the accident and you're back brother.

+ Reply to Thread