Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Accepted] Membership Application

[RCF] Member

Default [Accepted] Membership Application

Hello, RCF gamers.

Q. What is your in-game name? Perturabo

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual? 22, and yes, when it matters. I believe a teensy bit of immaturity is good for us all. Smiley face activate

Q. Do you have TeamSpeak? I've downloaded it and have no issue using it, but I might need a tad bit of help setting it up; have only used Ventrilo in the past.

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? I don't play MW2 anymore, but I play mostly on your Domination and CTF servers; I have most of them favorited.

Q. How long have you been playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Since it came out, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 From when it came out until when Black Ops came out, or Call of Duty: Black Ops? Since it came out. What other PC related games do you enjoy? Tons. Recently, Global Agenda, DOW2 Retribution, Monday Night Combat, a bit of TF2. Looking forward to Homefront.

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics? I go for the objectives, definitely. I might nerd rage a tad when people ignore objectives, but it's all in good fun, really.

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan? I love the servers, and the fact that you guys are actually an active clan. I haven't been in a "real" clan for a while and thought it would be great to be in a group of gamers again. RCF has great server presence and rules I agree with, AND you guys actually boot cheats and people spouting crazy racist/insulting garbage! Nice! Plus, RCF members frequently stomp me when I'm playing, which is cools.

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies? I work two jobs, and mostly game in my free time, along with reading (mostly sci-fi), motorcycling (when it warms up), range shooting (when I can afford ammo), and other stuff (obviously). I am also a huge Warhammer 40K nerd, and constantly wish that the pastime was more popular in Ohio. I've been playing games since I was old enough to understand how to use a mouse.
    I'd like to take the chance to mention that the VAC ban on record was the result of my MW2 account being screwed by hacked servers a month or so before Black Ops was released. Either that, or some people reported me for being "too good", and someone at IW actually took it seriously. Either way, it's impossible to get any kind of response or reason from Valve besides their canned FAQ answers. Just wanted to make it known that I don't cheat, and it doesn't affect Black Ops or any other game I have on Steam. Check my hours played, I guess; I can't imagine hackers put much time into actually playing.
    Dunno if you guys care about that stuff, but I figured I'd make it known, and I understand if it makes you wary.
    I've played on your servers for a while, and I plan to keep doing so. See you guys around!
    Last edited by MassacreX; May-12-2011 at 12:27 PM.

ohio where?
    [RCF] WARMACHINE

Welcome to the forums, see you in game soon.
    EVGA Folding @ Home...The life you save may be your own...
    http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...hp?s=&u=452072

[RCF] Member

I live in a suburb just south of Cleveland.

Also I've got teamspeak working, I was in the CTF server with a bunch of the guys last night, it was fun. Josie kept killing me with his bloody dual Skorpions.

im in parma
    [RCF] WARMACHINE

[RCF] Member

Heh, Broadview Heights, here. We're about 20 minutes from each other. Neato

Yup. I'm out there all the time for work. Used to hang out there all the time back in the day before everything built up around Seneca. Worked at Blood view a couple times. Ride my Bikes thru there all the time in the summer. Crazy shit man small world.
    [RCF] WARMACHINE

Welcome, see you in game

[RCF] Founder

Just a quick question, does the phrase wibbly wobbly timey wimey mean anything to you? If not then forget I asked.

[RCF] Member

Sure does, I commented on your TARDIS icon earlier, remember?

Closed Thread