Closed Thread

Thread: [Accepted] Membership Application

Default [Accepted] Membership Application

Q. What is your in-game name?

ToothnNail

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual?

I am 40. I am mature.

Q. Do you have TeamSpeak? (Participating on TeamSpeak is a requirement for membership)

I have teamspeak and have been participating. I am a quiet person by nature but I have tried to speak up and generally enjoy the banter between members.

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? For Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, do you often play with us in our party. For Call of Duty: Black Ops, which server(s) do you play on most?

I try to get on RCF servers when they are not full. I play domination, ctf, and HQ in Black ops.

Q. How long have you been playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, or Call of Duty: Black Ops? What other PC related games do you enjoy?

I play fps games and multiplayer games like RTCW, Modern Warfare 1,2. I have played Warhammer online MMO and a few other RP type games Neverwinter Nights, Baldurs Gate.

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics?

I like to win rather than pad my own stats, I will take a bullet for the team or nade.

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan?

This will be the first clan I have applied membership on a FPS. I think that the members are mature and fair, I think that playing with a regular group of players is more fun than playing out in the wilds with various asshats and griefers.

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?

I am currently working with troubled youth in a group home. I find the job challenging and rewarding in both measures. Hobbies are varied as you might expect living in Saskatchewan, I enjoy fishing hardwater and summer. Boating, snowmobiling, biking, sliding, skating, swimming.
    Last edited by MassacreX; Mar-12-2011 at 10:12 AM.

Thought you were a RCF member already ;-)
    EVGA Folding @ Home...The life you save may be your own...
    http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...hp?s=&u=452072

I would be proud to fly the colors of RCF in game if thats what the membership would allow. I enjoy myself with the RCF crew and even if I don't make membership would hope to consider myself friend of your clan.

yes he is fun. he's another good player that has come into ts lately

[RCF] Member

O.k another Canadian is fine by me and yes Tooth is a good guy.

Has my approval!

Good player! Got my vote too.

Yep he'll do just fine.

[RCF] Founder

Accepted.

Closed Thread