Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [Accepted] Membership Application

[RCF] Member

I "think" my BF2 name was either Nivek or MindTPI. It's been years since I've played, though it was fun as hell when I did. I believe I kept tabs on every good pilot I came across! lol

My BF2 was also tank1023...I was death from above. Almost never flew in the begining then started to fly to get my three star.
    I miss that game a bit but in the end there was a ton of hacks cause EA couldn't give a crap.
    I knew I's never get to 4 star so I started playing COD and then I met SGTAH and my life went to hell. :P

[RCF] Founder

You will be thrown up for a vote in the next day or two Nivek. If you still haven't found your mic I know Best Buy and Walmart have headsets that are under 20 bucks.

[RCF] Member

Sounds good Mass! Hope the voting goes well for me . I might have found a temporary solution for the headset situation. My brother gave me his old xbox when he moved to New York and he has a headset for it. I'm going to see if it'll work with my pc during the week, but if not, I'll just make it over to Best Buy and pick up another regular pc headset.

[RCF] Founder

if you have a xbox 360 controller and headset you can use that. plug the controller in via usb then the headset into the controller

[RCF] Founder

Accepted.

Closed Thread