Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Accepted] Membership Application

[RCF] Member

Default [Accepted] Membership Application

Q. What is your in-game name? Nivek81

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual? 28, yes

Q. Do you have TeamSpeak? Not at the moment, but have used it before on BF2, etc.

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? Yes

Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: World at War? What other PC related games do you enjoy? I had to upgrade my video card to play CoD: WAW, but have been playing since ~June/July. Veteran of CoD + UO, CoD2, CoD4, BF2, Company of Heroes, Men of War, Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 3, Hidden & Dangerous 2 + SS, etc.

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics? Yes.

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan? Enjoy playing with other RCF players and I like the server rules+enforcement.

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies? College grad (University of South Carolina...Finance major). I'm a mortgage loan processor. Hobbies include pc gaming, military history, building/tweaking computers, playing+recording music, politics, etc.
    Last edited by MassacreX; Aug-20-2009 at 11:35 PM.

[RCF] Founder

Welcome aboard Nivek81. Just remember to stay active in the game and on the forums and you shouldn't have any problems getting in the group. Always a blast playing with you when you are online. Our teamspeak address is as follows: 67.222.138.205, so whenever you get a chance hop on.

Welcome. I was a huge BF2 nut. Got my three stars then found the COD series. Too many hacks and bunnyhoppers in BF2.

welcome come on in teamspeak so we all can get to know each other. x-mil cool me 2 AIR CAV BABY

Quote Originally Posted by JOSIE WAILS View Post
    welcome come on in teamspeak so we all can get to know each other. x-mil cool me 2 AIR CAV BABY
    LMAO.....from what i have heard by talkin to a bunch of us.....most of us ARE ex-mil.

[RCF] Founder

or firefighters

all except me, I'm a computer-geek

[RCF] Member

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Enjoyed getting to play with quite a few of you all last night over Teamspeak, even though I still haven't located my headset yet to join in on the conversation. Until then, I'll just have to be the "silent but violent" Beattle.

[RCF] Member

Happyface

[RCF] Founder

Find that headset yet Nivek? Kinda want to hear that voice. lol

What was all you guys name in BF2, I still play it sometime, Rambo900 was the game name there
    May the Force be with you

Closed Thread