Closed Thread

Thread: [Rejected] Membership Application

Default [Rejected] Membership Application

What is your in-game name?
    - Double

How old are you? Are you a mature individual?
    - 25 years young; very mature.

Do you have TeamSpeak?
    - I do

Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? For Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, do you often play with us in our party. For Call of Duty: Black Ops, which server(s) do you play on most?
    - I've played in all of your blackops server(s); I use to play MW2 as well, and even played every battlefield game since they started coming out.

How long have you been playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, or Call of Duty: Black Ops? What other PC related games do you enjoy?
    - I played MW2 from when it came out, until Bad company came out, then played that until blackops came out.

Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics?
    - I'm objective driven; but it never hurts to rack up a few kills from time to time

Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan?
    - Was just playing with a few of the guys earlier today in the HQ server, and have been searching for a more mature, older crowd to catch up with. I play to have fun, but am still competitive when need to be. Getting a few good laughs, and having fun is what its all about!

Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?
    - I work full time; I sell computers, desktops, laptops, electronics, etc for a living. Been doing this for about 2 years now. I use to be a personal trainer for almost 2 years before that, so my hobbies would include working out, and a lot of eating; if that counts? Otherwise, I enjoy the typical gaming like anybody else! Anything FPS to be exact! Don't mind a little NHL 2011 on XBOX 360 either though! Some other hobbies would include, web design, graphics, flash, etc

I think that should of covered most of the basis; I generally work evenings shifts (12-8PM MST), so I'm usually on around 9-11pm at night, or on my days off (Sunday + Monday) anytime. Might catch me around in the early mornings too before work, to sneak a couple in! But thats all I got for now, I'll see you guys on TS later!

-Double
    Last edited by MassacreX; Mar-12-2011 at 10:13 AM.

Welcome to the forums! Jump into team speak with us.
    EVGA Folding @ Home...The life you save may be your own...
    http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...hp?s=&u=452072

ya come on in ts and get to know us and vice versa thats the frist step to becoming a member

Howdy....look forward to hearing you in ts.

[RCF] Founder

Rejected.
    Explanation: Haven't seen period in server(s)/

Closed Thread