Closed Thread

Thread: [Rejected] Membership Application

Default [Rejected] Membership Application

First off My name is Seals49 you may know me as {APG}Pfc.Seals49 I play in the rcf asylum HQ server all the time the domi too. I am in a clan but we are lacking members and don't have many actives. The reason why I want another clan Is because i need to fuel my passion for competitive gaming and we haven't had one match at APG. Please consider heres my youtube channel with gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/beastpaintballkilla

Q. What is your in-game name?
    A:Seals49

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual?
    A: 19 and yes haha

Q. Do you have Team Speak?
    A:Yes

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? (Note: Since Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 does not allow dedicated servers, do you often play with us in our party?)
    A: all the time, luminatus and sgt. AH will vouge

Q. How long have you been playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Call of Duty: World at War or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2? What other PC related games do you enjoy?
    A: playing all Call of duty series for about 6 years I logged over 2,000 hours on MW2 and im crazy good at black ops. I love other games too like cities xl, sim city, and Rome Empire: Total war

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics?
    A: Yes Team Play is best and the most enjoyable. I know all tactics I was squad 1 leader and can help with stuff

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan?
    A: I Love your servers and you seem competitive

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?
    A: I am in the U.S. army i just signed last week, I was a drug dealer and now work at home depot. I love gaming, partying, and paintball.
    Last edited by MassacreX; Feb-19-2011 at 09:47 PM.

[RCF] Member

You seriously put drug dealer as an occupation, comeon. Hey do you know Major Payne....lmao!!!!

Just being honest, I was a drug dealer and I made alot of money. Now I work at Home De Pot lol

Lumi and Sgt vogue? LOL, the mental image on that one is worth my vote.

sry meant to say Lumi and SGT. AH will vouge for me

Think he means vouch for him, welcome to the forums. I haven't been on as much as I use to, mostly play and night now. Hope to see ya around.
    EVGA Folding @ Home...The life you save may be your own...
    http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...hp?s=&u=452072

Hey guys you know I haven't been around lately but my stats got reset because some servers corrupt game files. I was prestige 14 lvl 45 when it happened and am working with game developers right now to try and fix it. I will be back on playing asap when this stuff gets worked out. By the way support for black ops sucks so bad!

yeah,

Activision isn't good at support...

[RCF] Founder

Rejected.
    Explanation: Racist remarks constantly.

Closed Thread