Closed Thread

Thread: [Rejected] Membership Application

Post [Rejected] Membership Application

Q. What is your in-game name?
    Curse for the most part, although I swap it with Decadence every couple months.

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual?
    I'm 19, I'm mature with a ridiculous sense of humor.

Q. Do you have TeamSpeak? (Participating on TeamSpeak is a requirement for membership)
    Yes.

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? For Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, do you often play with us in our party. For Call of Duty: Black Ops, which server(s) do you play on most?
    RCF servers are my main servers, the only time I don't play on them is when they're either down or unpopulated. I shuffle between the three servers in Black Ops.

Q. How long have you been playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, or Call of Duty: Black Ops? What other PC related games do you enjoy?
    I've been playing Black Ops and BFBC2 since they released.

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics?
    I can't stand playing solo, it's too much stress, . I'm more psycho/kamikaze when playing with a group(A scapegoat equipped with the most deadly weapons)

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan?
    At request of a friend in the clan and it's a good clan to play with.

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?
    Tall, Black, A dick with an uncomprehendable humor but I'm mostly friendly and open to anything. I'm a college student and my hobbies are gaming mainly.
    Last edited by MassacreX; Feb-19-2011 at 09:45 PM.

hes real fun to be around and if i am on the other team i know hes a hunten me

Lots of fun to kill....especially if he is first blood!

[RCF] Founder

Rejected.
    Explanation: Rarely goes after the objective.

Closed Thread