Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Accepted] Membership Application

[RCF] Member

Default [Accepted] Membership Application

Q. What is your in-game name?

Bishop

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual?

45. yes.

Q. Do you have TeamSpeak? (TeamSpeak is a requirement for membership)

yup.

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? For Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, do you often play with us in our party. For Call of Duty: Black Ops, which server(s) do you play on most?

have been playing on both HQ and CTF RCF servers. that is how i got your msg about accepting new members and URL.

Q. How long have you been playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, or Call of Duty: Black Ops? What other PC related games do you enjoy?

well, its been quite awhile since i played BF1942 and 2142. was a superior gunship pilot in 2142, nothing like a solo tv missile kill on another gunship. got blk ops for xmas. not sure why the wife got it, but i like the game. as for other pc games, online i play heroes of newerth and l4d2. offline i play master of orion2, nwn2 + expansions, and fallout3 + expansions.

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics?

definitely. that is why i like l4d/l4d2 so much, they are co-op games. if you dont work as a team, you die. HoN though not a co-op is really a team game with most heroes, although there are solo heroes. i tend to play support heroes which means i got to work with other heroes alot. i find that blk ops, when pubbing is almost exclusively a FFA, no matter what the game mode is. rarely do i find a game where the team actually works as one. i mean, people who grab the bomb and then go sniping? really? keep the bomb so no one can plant it? i just leave at that point. lol. this is the main reason i am looking for a group of players like RCF, so the game becomes more enjoyable.

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan?

looking for a group of players with a common goal in mind. completing missions, having fun and doing what we all like, killing things with a smile on our face! in addition, disrespectful, hate filled, egomaniacs create an unpleasurable experience for all concerned. by joining a group such as RCF and playing exclusively on your servers, i hope to remove these kinds of players from my gaming experience.

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?

well, you all are going to get a laugh at this. i am an x-long distance truck driver. i have logged well over 2 million miles with no tickets or accident, not many people can make that claim. had my own business, but due to government over-regulation and the souring costs such as fuel, i was forced to close down my business last year after 11 fun filled years of operation. i have been all over this country, including canada and mexico. now for the funny part, i am now a student double majoring in math and comp sci. i got about 45 more units to complete. i do part time work for a friend maintaining company networks as i usually only take 9-12 unit of classes at a time. i figure another year and a half and i will be done with college at the ripe old age of 46! my one and only true hobby is skydiving. was hoping to get my "A" license this year, but money was tight and so maybe later after college. been jumping for 5 years now, no cut aways and once i had a double malfunction. nothing will pucker your butt cheeks tighter than falling uncontrollably from 4500 to 1700 feet!
    Last edited by MassacreX; Jan-27-2011 at 11:39 AM.
    "Conan, what is best in life?"

"Destroying your enemies. Seeing them driven before you. Hearing the lamentations of the women."

[RCF] Member

good playing with RCF members today. i will be on alot till jan. 18th when spring semester starts. got adv. programing in c++, physics 2 with lab and calc 1. i do need some demo games, so i may have to find another server for that, need my ninja pro. see ya all around.

"Destroying your enemies. Seeing them driven before you. Hearing the lamentations of the women."

Nice to meet ya, cya in game and TS WAR
    [RCF] WARMACHINE

Welcome to the forums! Hope to see you around, I've been the grumpy on on TS latley. I hate having a -KDR

WELCOME nice to talk to ya in ts

I've played in several games with Bishop. Seems like a cool guy. Welcome!

Welcome Bishop. As far as I can tell, you put up with my bitching on TS well enough... so you're cool with me

[RCF] Member

Hey Bishop. Definitely been fun talking with you on TS and getting killed by you in game. See you around.

[RCF] Member

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    Just keep "puckering" and all should "ooze" out to a successful landing. See you as it goes.
    YOU, may be incontinent, but when i "pucker" nothing "oozes" out!!

good playing CTF last night.

You must not eat WOW chips....they cause ooze....
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lay%27s_WOW_chips

Closed Thread