Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Accepted] Membership Application

[RCF] Member

Default [Accepted] Membership Application

Q. What is your in-game name?
    A. Honacorona

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual?
    29. I am very professional and can adjust maturity to the tone of the situation. When seriousness is required I can adapt but can also be playful and very fun-loving when the situation permits.

Q. Do you have TeamSpeak? (TeamSpeak is a requirement for membership)
    I have it installed but have not joined the RCF teamspeak yet. I play Domination games predominantly and the RCF server is full quite often. I guess others know how much your servers are too.

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? For Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, do you often play with us in our party. For Call of Duty: Black Ops, which server(s) do you play on most?
    I play Black Ops on the Domination server most of the time.

Q. How long have you been playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, or Call of Duty: Black Ops? What other PC related games do you enjoy?
    I’ve been playing Black Ops for about a month or so (had to build my new gaming rig first ). I previously played COD4, TF2, Counter-strike source, Day of Defeat source, WoW, Diablo 2, L4D2, and Portal. Black Ops is currently the only game I am playing.

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics?
    I hate to sound cliché, but it is definitely all about the W for the team. If you look at my playercard, K/D ratio is not very high on my list of priorities. There is nothing I like more than being on a team that aggressively plays the objective and uses proper teamwork and strategy to achieve the goal.

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan?
    I feel that becoming part of this community will help me enjoy my playtime more, as most of my friends choose to play FPS games on console (YUCK! ). Games are always more fun when you have friends (IRL or online) to play with.

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?
    I am currently a student working towards a BS in Networking and Telecommunications. Aside from school I work as a PC/LAN Analyst at a call center supporting the desktop functionality for the agents, supervisors and management staff at the call center.
    Outside of work and school I enjoy fly fishing, camping, skateboarding, snowboarding, and cooking. I am unmarried and trying to convince my g/f that marriage is a bad idea. I live in Utah and aside from the mormons, love it here. All my leisure activities are well within road-trip distance and fear of mormons and wack alcohol laws keep this place from getting overcrowded .
    See you in game!
    Last edited by MassacreX; Jan-27-2011 at 11:38 AM.

[RCF] Founder

Welcome to the forums Honacorona. Be sure to stay active on the forums, and come join us in TeamSpeak and in-game so we can get to know you better! TeamSpeak IP Address 67.222.138.10 port 9992, we are always online.

Welcome to the forums, hope to see you in game.

[RCF] Member

Thanks guys! I've had a blast the past few days in the Dom and HQ games. It has also been very nice to chat about random subjects with everyone in TS.

[RCF] Founder

Well, Sham is your man for the wall of weird. lol Always a blast playing with you.

yea, good couple games with you hona... you shoot very well... you were my nemesis a few rounds there haha

[RCF] Member

Cool

Haha SpaceCowboy it has been a ton of fun. I'm still busy trying to recognize who everyone is by voice recognition in TS. (I don't run in windowed mode and don't alt+tab out to see who is speaking very often.)

See you guys in game.

thats why you need that second monitor haha, that second one is very very usefull

Hello
    [RCF] WARMACHINE

WELCOME nice to have in ts

Closed Thread