Thread: [Rejected] Membership Application

Threaded View

Post [Rejected] Membership Application

What is your in-game name? Bear

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual?
    16 but everyone thought i was in my mid 20's, and yes very mature.

Q. Do you have TeamSpeak?
    Yes

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? (Note: Since Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 does not allow dedicated servers, do you often play with us in our party?)

I havn't played Bfbc2 with RCF but i have palyed Cod mw2 all the time with the guys. So i would have to say everynight i try to get a little bit of gaming in with them.

Q. How long have you been playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Call of Duty: World at War or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2? What other PC related games do you enjoy?

Battlefield bad company 2 i havn't played so much because i have a ping issue i need to fix but call of duty i've been playing since cod 2. I also injoy left 4 dead and i use to play competitive counter-strike: source for 4 years.

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics?

I would much rather play as a team then try to run my own show, i find playing as a team more injoyable and rather more realistic to be honest.

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan?

Well in my many years of counter strike i found all the clans i was in was filled with little inmature kids, and when i first added sham a few months ago i added him because in a ground war domination match him and i were the only 2 talking and trying to play as a team. So i added him to my friend, i then started playing with shredder and the rest of the gang. I also want to join because i like the fact how friendly, funny, and nice everyone is.

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?

I'm graduating highschool this up coming year, i work for landscaping in the summer, or should i say manscaping! For hobbies i like to game build computers and play sports, and overall hanging with my friends and family.

Thanks for reading my application, Bear.
    Last edited by MassacreX; Aug-17-2010 at 02:40 PM.