Thread: [Accepted] Membership Application

Threaded View

[RCF] Member

Default [Accepted] Membership Application

Q. What is your in-game name? Nutbuster but most peps just call me "Nut"

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual? 51, I'll leave the second question alone. I feel old enough.

Q. Do you have TeamSpeak? Oh yea! v.3

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? (Note: Since Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 does not allow dedicated servers, do you often play with us in our party?) Every since I found you guys it's about all I ever play with.

Q. How long have you been playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Call of Duty: World at War or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2? What other PC related games do you enjoy? 400+ hours

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics?
    The Team, I've got the weapons I like so it's about securing the Team's advancement now.

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan? I was asked to, plus you are a good group of guys.

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies? LOL Helll I wish I was young enough to be a student. I own my own business that is thriving. New to LA from NC 4 years ago. Check out why I am the Nutbuster, www.southernbolting.com. I really am a professional nutbuster!
    Last edited by MassacreX; Jul-16-2010 at 09:16 AM.