Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Accepted] Membership Application

[RCF] Member

Default [Accepted] Membership Application

Q. What is your in-game name? Nutbuster but most peps just call me "Nut"

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual? 51, I'll leave the second question alone. I feel old enough.

Q. Do you have TeamSpeak? Oh yea! v.3

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? (Note: Since Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 does not allow dedicated servers, do you often play with us in our party?) Every since I found you guys it's about all I ever play with.

Q. How long have you been playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Call of Duty: World at War or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2? What other PC related games do you enjoy? 400+ hours

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics?
    The Team, I've got the weapons I like so it's about securing the Team's advancement now.

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan? I was asked to, plus you are a good group of guys.

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies? LOL Helll I wish I was young enough to be a student. I own my own business that is thriving. New to LA from NC 4 years ago. Check out why I am the Nutbuster, www.southernbolting.com. I really am a professional nutbuster!
    Last edited by MassacreX; Jul-16-2010 at 09:16 AM.

Hey NUT!! gogoggo

[RCF] Founder

You've got to be fucking kidding me. A professional nutbuster. Not something I'd though I'd ever hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutbuster View Post

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies? LOL Helll I wish I was young enough to be a student. I own my own business that is thriving. New to LA from NC 4 years ago. Check out why I am the Nutbuster, www.southernbolting.com. I really am a professional nutbuster!
    now theres a tool for my tool box at work. And your fun to play with to.
    [RCF] WARMACHINE

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Warmachine View Post
    now theres a tool for my tool box at work. And your fun to play with to.
    War, you can't have any nude pictures of Nut and I'm sure he'd bust your nuts if you played with him. >.<

[RCF] Member

Cool Busting Nuts

Now these are Nutbusters! The flat tool has a 4-5/8" hex, 30,000 ft. lbs. of capability. The big square drive tool is a 2-1/2" Square drive and will acheive 53,000 Ft. Lbs., ALMOST as much as Punk pushes when he is mad at hackers!
    Attached Images

Don't go against a guy who BUSTS NUTS FOR A LIVING!!! That just seems like it could be a painful thing to experience first hand... o_0
    May the Force be with you

[RCF] Founder

I love how he's advertising his business while applying.

Classic. Good to see another Southerner applying.....the yankees and canucks way outnumber us.

[RCF] Member

Oh no Lum, not adveretising just showing you guys some of what I consider the neatest tools in the world! A lot of guys have never seeen stuff like this, even gearheads!
    Anyway, hope ya enjoyed the pics!

Closed Thread