Thread: [Accepted] Membership Application

Threaded View

[RCF] Member

Default [Accepted] Membership Application

Here's my official app:

Q. What is your in-game name?
    A:Fl@kRider

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual?
    A: 40 with 3 kids and my 4th due in July.

Q. Do you have Team Speak?
    A:Yes

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? (Note: Since Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 does not allow dedicated servers, do you often play with us in our party?)
    A:Mostly play MW2 and world of warcrack !

Q. How long have you been playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Call of Duty: World at War or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2? What other PC related games do you enjoy?
    A:Playing since 1993 when DOOM was booted from DOS. Alot of fps games including cs , cs source and medal of honor etc.

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics?
    A: Yes Team Play is best and the most enjoyable.

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan?
    A: Played some games with them and had a lot of fun, been on TS the last few days with the guys enjoying myself.

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?
    A: Actually lost my job of 14 years when GM went bankrupt. Recently finished year 1 of a 2 year electronic engineering tech program at college. I return to college in September, other than that my wife and kids keep me busy. I like to play and consume large amounts of beer
    Last edited by MassacreX; Jun-14-2010 at 04:53 PM.