Thread: [Accepted] Membership Application

Threaded View

Exclamation [Accepted] Membership Application

Q. What is your in-game name?
    A: Doctor Barber
    Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual?
    A: 14. Yes. I am definitely mature for my age. I have gone through a lot.
    Q. Do you have TeamSpeak?
    A: Yeppers
    Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? (Note: Since Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 does not allow dedicated servers, do you often play with us in our party?)
    A: I played a few games recently with one of you admins.
    Q. How long have you been playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Call of Duty: World at War or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2? What other PC related games do you enjoy?
    A: I have only been playing MW2 for 4 months. I enjoy playing Left 4 Dead 2, Team Fortress 2, etc.
    Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics?
    A: Yes. I always try to work with the team and make suggestions to help better us as a whole. ( i don't really know if I answered the question.. bahaha)
    Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan?
    A: I noticed that the members of this clan are mature, yet respectful and funny! I would really like to be a part of this community.
    Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?
    A: I am currently in 8th grade. I play the alto saxophone for my jazz band, wind ensemble, and our school's marching band, which is nationally ranked. Other than music and computer gaming, i love working on model cars, too!
    Last edited by MassacreX; Jun-26-2010 at 09:33 PM.