Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Accepted] Membership Application

Exclamation [Accepted] Membership Application

Q. What is your in-game name?
    A: Doctor Barber
    Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual?
    A: 14. Yes. I am definitely mature for my age. I have gone through a lot.
    Q. Do you have TeamSpeak?
    A: Yeppers
    Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? (Note: Since Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 does not allow dedicated servers, do you often play with us in our party?)
    A: I played a few games recently with one of you admins.
    Q. How long have you been playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Call of Duty: World at War or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2? What other PC related games do you enjoy?
    A: I have only been playing MW2 for 4 months. I enjoy playing Left 4 Dead 2, Team Fortress 2, etc.
    Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics?
    A: Yes. I always try to work with the team and make suggestions to help better us as a whole. ( i don't really know if I answered the question.. bahaha)
    Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan?
    A: I noticed that the members of this clan are mature, yet respectful and funny! I would really like to be a part of this community.
    Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?
    A: I am currently in 8th grade. I play the alto saxophone for my jazz band, wind ensemble, and our school's marching band, which is nationally ranked. Other than music and computer gaming, i love working on model cars, too!
    Last edited by MassacreX; Jun-26-2010 at 09:33 PM.

Hey kiddo, I play LFD2, go ahead and add me "simplei" one big question, which RCF guy did you assume was mature, let alone respectful? ::Grin::

Havent played with him yet, will keep an eye out

simple:

Ah sorry i just checked here. I'll add you. I've been playing with Sgt_Ah a decent bit recently.
    And PuNkBuStEr: I hope i get to play with you!

can anybody help me???!!!!! I was playing COD and i joined a sabotage game. Little did i know it was some strange modded hacked server. I couldnt leave, so i restarted my computer. (it literally wouldn't let me leave) Upon restarting it, i went back in to COD, and i was level 70 of my prestige all of a sudden, with all weapons and attachments, all skins, and all titles and emblems there. I thought that was pretty cool, but when i joined a game, the game was all screwed up, the moving sensitivity was really weird. It was impossible to kill anyone! Now i am very upset and i don't know what to do! Can anybody help??? Thanks

Wow that sounds strange, you try removing Cod from your pc and then reinstalling it? Only thing I can think of.

Default Computer Help Desk

Dear Confused Little Doc,
    What happened was just a common mistake, don't beat yourself up over the fact you are now a "Rank Hack" not to be confused with a "Level Hack"
    Word classification aside, when you restarted your computer, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, started in safe mode. All you need to do is open settings in game and reset your player preferences, and graphics options. If you still are having trouble with your Steam Product, please visit the Official Steam Forums to bitch with everyone else.

Sincerely,
    Anti-Level Hack Simple-i

[RCF] Founder

Quote Originally Posted by simplei View Post
    Dear Confused Little Doc,
    What happened was just a common mistake, don't beat yourself up over the fact you are now a "Rank Hack" not to be confused with a "Level Hack"
    Word classification aside, when you restarted your computer, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, started in safe mode. All you need to do is open settings in game and reset your player preferences, and graphics options. If you still are having trouble with your Steam Product, please visit the Official Steam Forums to bitch with everyone else.

Sincerely,
    Anti-Level Hack Simple-i
    That's a classic in my books. lmao.

Totally. I had one of those servers the other day. Unlimited ammo, no reload delay, and it was team deathmatch, but everyone was fair game. So weird. It was funny thought since it turned into a tube fest, nothing but tubes going off after about 30 seconds. Lame! couldnt even spawn without dying. I think i had three kills and > 100 deaths.

Haha well thank you. Sorry if i was seeming annoying/bitch(y). i was sooo mad though lol.

Closed Thread