Closed Thread

Thread: [Accepted] Membership Application

Default [Accepted] Membership Application

Q. What is your in-game name?Dewgooder

Q. How old are you? 46 Are you a mature individual? Yes

Q. Do you have TeamSpeak?Yes

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? (Note: Since Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 does not allow dedicated servers, do you often play with us in our party?) Yes (MW2)

Q. How long have you been playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Call of Duty: World at War or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2? What other PC related games do you enjoy? COD WAW (11/11/08) COD MW2 since Christmas.

Q. Are you a team player? Yes alway. Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics? Yes

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan? I have been playing with some of your members lately and like the way the work toward the objective to win and have fun.

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? No. What do you do for a living? Truck Driver. What are your hobbies? Glof ,Pool,Reading Comics and Drawing.
    Last edited by MassacreX; May-17-2010 at 07:37 AM.

hi hope to get to play with ya soon

Sup man, go ahead and add simplei and we'll get pwning soon! Wanna get to know ya.

add tank102368 also, Welcome

Thank's for making me feel welcome , I will be on this weekend doing a little M2 see you then!

Hay are is anyone going to vote me in I play with you guys all the time show me a little love.

[RCF] Founder

Accepted.

Closed Thread