Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Accepted] Membership Application

[RCF] Founder

Default [Accepted] Membership Application

So, discovered your server earlier today and had a bit of a chat with MassacreX, told me to stop by if I was interested, and it appears I am. It also appears I have the honor of being the first applicant on your new forum.

Also, since your application template reads, and I quote,

Test
    I'm just going to wing it and hope that I meet your criteria.

I'm a 19 year old Canadian currently studying network engineering and security. I try to play World at War as much as possible, and there's not really much to stand in my way. I have a strong dislike of tank noobs, and as such I have become rather proficient at "removing" them. I tend to play a more stealthy game, prefering rifles and bolt-actions over SMGs, but sometimes I play the hero and get myself perforated simply because I don't care about my stats, makes it more fun. Best score i can recall is 60 & 25. My Call of Duty 4 clan was K4F (Killing 4 Fun), but I have since left them since I experience lag on a massive scale in European servers. It is not possible for me to use team speak, vent, or other voice chat because I seem to have burned out the mic port on my on board sound, and my machine is to old to make upgrading it have a point. I do however have Xfire, name is luminatus13.

That's all I can think of, but if there is anything else you'd like me to add, just let me know.

Regards,
    Luminatus
    Last edited by MassacreX; Jun-23-2009 at 04:59 PM.

[RCF] Founder

Welcome to the forums, Luminatus! Be sure to stay active on the forums, and in-game so we can get to know you better!

get a usb mic to use their r so really nice ones out there some cheap some costly but ur welcome to come into teamspeak with us your of the right age and we have a few other Canadians here

[RCF] Founder

If I ever manage to drag myself out of my cave here I may look into the usb mic, but for now I shall remain silent. By the way, if you wan't any help with the site redesign or what ever, just let me know.

[RCF] Founder

Default Hey

Hey luminatus,
    Glad to see you on here.
    Ohh ya and when i get back to the game i will put a knife in your sneaky back!!
    Nice to see you
    Welcome

Bunny

Cool

just download ts so you can get to know us even thought u don't have a mic yet

[RCF] Founder

I suppose I could, i always forget that TS isn't just voice only.

EDIT: Can't seem to find the server address any where, someone care to provide it?
    Last edited by Luminatus; Jun-19-2009 at 03:39 PM.

[RCF] Founder

Thanks, anything else I should know?

[RCF] Founder

Watch your back... and have FUN... getting killed!!!! seriously... I dont know what else

Closed Thread