Closed Thread

Thread: [Accepted] Membership Application

Talking [Accepted] Membership Application

RCF] is now accepting applications for membership. We are a gaming community dedicated to providing the highest online gaming experience to all our members and visitors. Our membership is made up of unique gamers from all across the world. We strive to provide our members with a unique gaming atmosphere that is enjoyable and relaxing for everyone.

We as a clan are only looking for like minded individuals who enjoy playing Call of Duty: World at War. If you feel you are up to the task of becoming a full fledged [RCF] clan member, the first thing you should do is create a new thread entitled Membership Application. Once you've done this, please copy and paste the following form and fill it out as thoroughly as possible.

Q. What is your in-game name?
    Liljoe69
    Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual?
    28/yes
    Q. Do you have TeamSpeak?
    yes
    Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis?
    now i will
    Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: World at War? What other PC related games do you enjoy?
    About 5 months
    Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics?
    Yes
    Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan?
    MassacerX invited me
    Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?
    Well first of all I am a happy family man Iam a stay at home dad of 4 kids, my hobbies are of corse CoD Waw I study rouin go karate I draw and i love to cook food i live in a littel town in Florida I love to go swimming

Once you've posted your application, it will be forwarded to a private forum where all current [RCF] members will cast their vote for acceptance or rejection. Acceptance into [RCF] can only happen following a unanimous decision. That means that if even one [RCF] member votes to reject you, you will be rejected. Should you be accepted, you will receive a PM from an administrator notifying you of your acceptance. Once an official [RCF] clan member, the only thing we ask of you is that you wear our tag proudly and are a mature and collected individual.

Good luck!
    Last edited by MassacreX; Jul-03-2009 at 09:05 PM.

hi joe im josey or sghtah in game nice to meet ya

[RCF] Founder

Welcome to the forums Liljoe69! Be sure to stay active on the forums, on TeamSpeak and in-game so we can get to know you better!

[RCF] Founder

Hello,
    Welcome to the forums and i hope to see you around!
    Bunny

Closed Thread