Closed Thread

Thread: [Accepted] Membership Application

[RCF] Member

Default [Accepted] Membership Application

Q. What is your in-game name?
    ArmedEx

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual?
    22, almost 23. Yes.

Q. Do you have TeamSpeak?
    downloading it again once I'm done filling this out.

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis?
    MW2 doesn't have dedicated servers, but i've grouped with you guys.

Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: World at War or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2? What other PC related games do you enjoy?
    I got both games when they first came out and have been playing online casually.

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics?
    If you ever look at my score in domination games my KDR is usually bad but I'll be one of the top guys in points. (usually... :P )

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan?
    Haven't really been too heavy into first person shooters since Medal of Honor: Allied Assault back in...2002 i think? but i'm really digging MW2 and i'm always playing by myself with strangers so I figured I'd look into joining a clan.

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?
    I just graduated from the Virginia Military Institute in May 2009. I'm a 2nd Lieutenant in the National Guard. My MOS is 11A (Infantry Officer). As a civilian I'm a Management Trainee with a freight railroad corporation. As far as hobbies are concerned i have a few personal weapons that I take to the range pretty regularly and go to sports bars for some beer and playing pool.

forgot to mention that I also play Texas Hold'em religiously.
    Last edited by MassacreX; Feb-17-2010 at 05:05 PM.

[RCF] Founder

Welcome aboard ArmedEx. Just remember to stay active in the game and on the forums and you shouldn't have any problems getting in the group. Always a blast playing with you when you are online.

ya look out guys hes another mil guy like me and duck and some others hes fun

[RCF] Founder

Quote Originally Posted by JOSIE WAILS View Post
    ya look out guys hes another mil guy like me and duck and some others hes fun
    wait, duck's mil? i didn't know that.

[RCF] Member

So do you guys do any/plan on doing any matches against other clans? Just wondering. If so I would definitely be down for trying out for a spot.

If you guys want to see a bit of the training I've done in real life (in addition to the regular army stuff) I'll put a few links in this post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSGpOr9mtP4
    Recruiting video one of the guys put together from 2007
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpTrF...eature=related
    Firing line. Mostly practicing reloads and transitioning from one position to the other.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJkq2...eature=related
    Doing live fire buddy rushes (don't really get to do that in the army since you're running in front of other people shooting)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kfz6qDLQPIE
    One of my last FTXs with the team.

[RCF] Member

Enjoyed getting to play with you this weekend. Pretty cool youtube videos, too. Welcome aboard!

[RCF] Founder

Accepted.

Closed Thread