Closed Thread

Thread: [Accepted] Membership Application

[RCF] Member

Post [Accepted] Membership Application

Q. What is your in-game name? Flats_Vokey

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual? Im 41 going on 12 my wife says.Mature as one can be that likes to have fun and kill and golf and drink etc.....

Q. Do you have TeamSpeak?Why yes I do.

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? Well you could say that it is pretty much the only place that I play BITCHESSSSSSSS wooohooooo

Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: World at War or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2? What other PC related games do you enjoy? welllllll I have been playing MW2 for about 7wks now online. I took a online gaming break for about 4 years when I moved to the sticks of Michigan where there is no cable access. Before that I played Counter Strike for about 4 years, was a member of DTK "Detroit Trained Killers".
    Helped as a moderator on our server. We did LAN's quite a bit and had people fly in from all over the country and a few from the great white north.GOOOOOD TIMEEEEEEES

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics? I would absolutely say I am a team player. Stats to me are pretty much crap to me as anyone that notices my stats after a game would agree the death ratio is usually higher than the kills as I am en route to Flag, Bomb or whatever else we need to blow up, cram up or shove up our opponants arse to ultimately win.

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan? Great people. Day one getting invited to join your server was great. I was getting rather aggrevated playing with the cluster of one man teams that spread out with no goal except to better their personal score rather than team up to win as a team.

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?
    Well LOVEEEEE to golf although not very good at it, but am slowly getting closer to kicking Bloods arse without him having to give me strokes. MW2 is the first game that I have played online in years and I forgot how much damn fun it is, I seem to be back to addicted. Im a dad of 3 (15, 8, 5) and a husband of 15 years.I own a high-rise window cleaning company in Detroit MIIIIIICHIGAN. oh ya GO BLUE!!!!!
    I just want to have fun as most people would aggree that know me. Life is short have a blast!!!!
    Last edited by MassacreX; Feb-04-2010 at 10:31 PM.

[RCF] Founder

And also high energy it appears....

well them welcome to the community you and blood r great fun to play with

[RCF] Founder

Accepted.

Closed Thread