+ Reply to Thread

Thread: new ricochet anti cheat

[RCF] Member

Default new ricochet anti cheat

Well it looks like a good thing but turns out it does NOTHING against console hacks and cheats??? https://charlieintel.com/activision-...-cheat/140565/ but its a good start i guess?

[RCF] Member

Its got to be better than nothing, right?

[RCF] Member

i guess if you want to ignore aimassist as well as the controlers and mod packs and hacks the colsoles down load. this is GREAT if you can disable crossplay but in the new game it is not an option or so they are saying? sooo ? that being said this will be a new adventure.

Almost every time I play, someone says that (insert player name here) is cheating or is fishy or whatnot, and it turns out the player barely breaks even and is a crappy cheater if they are cheating.

We all have fallen victim to this assumption. Just wait till the end of the round, look at the stats on the player... You'll see that cheating in COD isn't as bad as you think.

I like to ask a teammate to help me team up on these kind of players and see what they think. Sometimes were just anxious to call out someone because we have gotten beaten.

Cheaters exist, but I don't think I run into them in COD much.

[RCF] Member

im done with cod franchise , unless thjey drastically change or improve . i still play a few of the older titles but refuse to keep paying these devs that dont produce anything new.

[RCF] Member

Default Ricochet

Quote Originally Posted by V1ND1CT1V3 View Post
    Well it looks like a good thing but turns out it does NOTHING against console hacks and cheats??? https://charlieintel.com/activision-...-cheat/140565/ but its a good start i guess?
    I would be so happy when its install across the board.

+ Reply to Thread