+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Membership Application

[RCF] Member

Default Membership Application

Q. What is your in-game name? zabb

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual? 41,mostly

Q. Where did you hear about us? Referred? If so by whom? gaming with you since remastered

Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops? What other PC related games do you enjoy? cod2

Q. What is your favorite game-type in Call of Duty: Black Ops? ctf kc tdm

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? Which server(s) do you play on most? teamspeak, I'd give my left testie for dedicated servers again

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics? I play a meat shield pretty well

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan? sipper is mean to me

Q. Will you join us in our TeamSpeak 3? (TeamSpeak 3 info - ts10.gameservers.com:9108) it's my only bookmark

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies? gaming, 4 wheelin, motocross,shooting

[RCF] Member

Default Zabb

Zabb I found has been playing here for 4 years. He is a good guy and a good player. He has always fit in and respectful to other members. Would recommend him for membership. MERLIN

I am the newest member here, but in the 100 plus days I've played with him and hung out with him - Good guy, fun to play with. Pitches in and is good on comms (even though we all get chatty) he brings the humor that fits right in.

-Shad

Zabbadoo i a great guy to game with i vote yes

[RCF] Member

I vote yes

+ Reply to Thread