+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shadow ; Recruitment Request

Cool Shadow ; Recruitment Request

Q. What is your in-game name? 505Shadow

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual? 54, Matured, but young at heart.

Q. Where did you hear about us? Referred? If so by whom? I used to play blops with Coydog and Joker 2570,
    but this last year I play hours of Pubg with True-SOB, he brought me here for good games and it has been great.

Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops? I have been playing black ops since release of the first one, only on PC.
    What other PC related games do you enjoy? Pubg sometimes, but COD is my bread and butter.

Q. What is your favorite game-type in Call of Duty: Black Ops? Hardcore only, TDM, S&D.

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? Which server(s) do you play on most? I use the teamspeak and coordinate games on the
    peer-to-peer they rammed down our throat instead of dedicated servers =(.

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics? I consider myself a team player 100 percent.
    I am always there for the objective even if the team wants to play a mode that is new to me.

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan? Great games so far, Good guys, and a good mix of my fellow red blooded Americans,
    as well as some international guys from Canada. Everyone has their own style and I seem to mesh well. The last group I was in was an order barking 35 year old leader
    that couldn't be wrong... after that experience, I sought out to play alone, but True gave me some hope for team play after all with RCF!

Q. Will you join us in our TeamSpeak 3? (TeamSpeak 3 info - ts10.gameservers.com:9108) I am there multiple times a day.

Q. Tell us about yourself. I am retired US Military. I enjoy fishing, camping, hunting and hanging out with the wife, gaming too much,
    raising the family and learning. I run ultramarathons and am big into distance swimming. I am a student of History going slowly for my Masters Degree. I help local troubled Veterans get in school, up to work,
    and up to speed with their VA, local government and educational assets so they can propel themselves and their dreams. Since Covid, thigs have slowed down to a crawl

[RCF] Member

would make a good member kinda whine old man, but we all are

[RCF] Member

good player, would fit right in with these crazy lunatics

He's got my half of a vote. HAHAHAHaaaa. He's a good fit.

[RCF] Member

I Vote YEs

[RCF] Member

I always enjoy playing with you young bucks! I vote yes!

[RCF] Member

Seems to be a good fit and is a team player, would vote yes.

+ Reply to Thread