Q. What is your in-game name? Savage Scope

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual? 51

Q. Where did you hear about us? Referred? If so by whom? Seen your clan since Modern Warfare 3.

Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops? What other PC related games do you enjoy? I have been playing FPS since the original Doom 1.

Q. What is your favorite game-type in Call of Duty: Black Ops? Hardcore Team Deathmatch

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? Which server(s) do you play on most? No servers in the new Modern Warfare

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics? I am here for the clan.

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan? USEF broke up when the one who founded it was kicked out and he sold off the rights to the name and site to The United Equestrian Federation.

Q. Will you join us in our TeamSpeak 3? (TeamSpeak 3 info - ts10.gameservers.com:9108) Yes

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies? I am a shift manager at a McDonald's and attending online college to finish my Bachelor's in Business Administration. I am 51 years od age and have been gaming since Doom 1 and Ultima Online.

Once you've posted your application, it will be forwarded to a private forum where all active members will cast their vote. New recruits must be active for a minimum of two weeks before a vote will be initiated, so we encourage all new recruits to spread the word about our community and keep populating our servers. Should you be accepted, you will receive either a verbal confirmation or a private message from an administrator, notifying you of your acceptance. Once an official [RCF] clan member, the only thing we ask of you is that you wear our tag proudly and be a mature and collected individual.