+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Real fuckin bullshit

Angry Real fuckin bullshit

I'm trying to deal with game and FUCKIN DISCORD issues, If i get one thing fixed another problem pops up. and instead of trying to help you want to make fun. as if THESE PROBLEMS ARE NOT PISSING ME OFF ENOUGH THEN YOU GUYS DO ! I DON'T KNOW WHAT MY MIC SOUNDS LIKE ONLY THE PEOPLE ON THE OTHER END CAN HEAR IT ! I CAN'T !!!!!!!! I DO NOT HAVE ANY MORPHING PROGRAMS TO CHANGE MY VOICE ON MY COMPUTER SO I DIDN'T KNOW I DIDN'T SOUND RIGHT.

I enjoy playing with you guys ALL OF YOU ! but i guess until i get this shit figured out i will not be joining anyone. i will have to figure out what is going on by myself.

sorry admins if i said something against the rules but i can't take it , I'm just to frustrated trying to deal with my issues that i can't take it. If you kick me i understand !

[RCF] Member

Hey there until you get any issues fixed just jump on to TS.

[RCF] Member

Im having massive issues with discord too, I tried everything, and its not worth the aggravation.. come on teamspeak , Im DONE with DISCORD..

[RCF] Member

Teamspeak will always be open to those that wish to use it.

[RCF] Member

Bullshit, I just saw this thread. FYI, in Discord under Voice&Video Settings you can do a mic test to hear what you sound like. Does another headset do the same? Does TeamSpeak work properly? If you come into Discord sometime we can try some things to sort out your issue.

PBJ, since you have ancient equipment you might want to try to set the Audio Subsystem to Legacy within Voice&Video Settings as well.

+ Reply to Thread