Re: Cheaters already!!!
in reply to Deleting_COD_OPS_4

I see a TON of people in here who seem to have the wrong idea about how hackers (the people) function in CoD games. So, allow me to help clarify the situation by shedding some light on how a hacker uses his/her hacks while in a game. I will preface the following with but one note; I have been banned from CoD games a collection of 14 times for hacking.

First, let's start with the misconceptions that genuine "good" players have about hackers.

1: Good players always seem to say that you can only spot hackers if they are popping of headshot after headshot, or are plainly staring at you through a wall. This is 100% not true.

Now, there are for the most part two different kinds of hackers. Those that throw all reason out the window and hack as hard as they can, and make it as obvious as they can that they are hacking. Demographically speaking, these hackers are typically between the ages of 8 and 16. Your usual "got a hand on mommies credit card".

There is a second type of hacker however. A much smarter, typically older hacker that ranges from 18 to 30+ years of age. They realize what they are doing is wrong, and they are doing it for one single reason. They suck, and are trying to take shortcuts to be able to compete on what they believe is even ground with the actual "good" players.

I said this second type of hacker is smart. They are. They read up on every aspect of the either the free or paid hack that they download. They know what every single feature does. They also spend the time to pick apart forums across the internet where others that have used the hack they are using have complained about being banned, and try to determine the best way to use the hack so they don't meet a similar fate.

The most common thing they do, is to either not use the aimbot, or to set the aimbot to lock on to a different point of the skeleton. Shocking right? Yeah, aimbots are actually designed to be able to target any single joint of the player skeleton, including elbows, knees, anywhere on the chest, etc.

Anyone who thinks aimbots operate purely on a head basis are just dumb.

Aimbots can even be set to only target the part of the enemies body that it has a clear line of site to. This can include the very tip of their shoulder, or a sliver of their foot. Further more, aimbots can be setup to target the closest enemy in relation to you, the closest enemy to where your crosshair currently is, or any mix really of visibility parameters.

Most smart hackers don't actually use the aimbot they get in their hacks.

Most of them use the ESPs that are included.

When most people hear the term ESP, or Box ESP when it comes to hackers, they think of some red outline box around players.

ESPs are so much more.

They can tell you if someone is aiming at you, they can tell you if you are near equipment. They can tell you the name of the outlined player, the weapon they are currently holding, which direction they are facing....hell the fancy ones aren't even boxes....they legit show you a red full body, completely animated through walls. You can legit see when they are going through the reload animation.

So, how does a smart hacker use ESPs, compared to say a "kid".

Easy. They don't stare at the actual ESP image through walls with their gun pointed at it. A smart hacker simply uses the ESP as a visual reference for the area the enemy occupies.

If they are going around a corner to engage an enemy, they dont look at the enemy through the wall. They dont need to. They know the person is there. They have already charged their brain and muscles with the reaction needed to gun that person down without an aimbot. And it works 99% of the time. That other 1%, is when that person behind the wall is actually an amazing player with stellar reflexes.

In past games I have used so many different hacks. In MW it was a mix of free and paid....the free got me banned. In MW2 it was actually the texture file changes that got me...not long after IW came out and condemned them. Then for the next 9 times it was free hacks. In BO2....I legit got fed up with the game...and with other hackers (go figure right) to the point where I downloaded a free hack that was posted as already caught by the anticheat....for the single purpose of getting banned so I wouldnt have to deal with the game any more.

That is the other big difference. Paid hacks vs free hacks. That is also the main reason why paid hacks are harder to spot by player, or harder for the anticheat to detect. Not because high paid code makers are making them, but because more often then not, people are spending their own money they worked for on both the game, and the hack. Most paid hacks range from 20-40 dollars a month.

That's more money than a World of Warcraft subscription.....

So yeah, of course they are going to try to use the hacks in the most non-obvious way possible.

So please....to all you people who think you are such hot *****, that think hackers only aim for heads or stare at you through walls.....just stfu. You are dead wrong. If you don't believe me, just go to any site that has hacks, free or paid, and browse their forums. You will find all sorts of threads started by hack users that share tips and tricks on how to use the various hacks in ways that are much harder for other players to detect.

And lastly...seeing how I have made myself a massive target now by placing a giant "I've used hacks before" sign over my head....

The phrase "once a hacker always a hacker" is not accurate. I dont hack in Overwatch, or WoW, or ARK, or 7D2D, or believe it or not BO4. Why did i stop hacking? Because I have better things to spend my money on than hacking in a CoD game. Yeah, go figure. I grew up, I have bills to pay and mouths to feed.

Anyone who does anything wrong can learn to not do it again. In my case that took around 14 bans, and moving out on my own.

Anyway....just my two cents on this whole matter. There are for sure hackers in this game. There are tons of websites up that are selling paid hacks, and tons more giving away free ones.

PC gamers need to stop thinking all hackers are idiots though, and only aim for heads or stare at you through walls. They dont. And as someone who has used hacks before, and has played smart with them, I know exactly what to look for, because I have done it before.

PS....

Even without hackers, this game is broke as *****.