+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: CyniCism aka Chesticles application

[RCF] Member

Cool CyniCism aka Chesticles application

Here is my application for the RCF Clan.

1- For COD BO4 my name is CyniCism because of Battle.net ( Chesticles on steam ).

2- 40 years young. i try to be mature but i do get occasionnal brain farts.

3- I was a very active member of the Red Cobras and played with this Clan since BO2. Referred by GIJoE , Pappy , MERLIN.

4- I have been playin COD since United offensive expansion on the original COD. Got more playing time in BO2. I enjoy many Blizzard games like WOW , Diablo 3 , Overwatch . I also play Far Cry 5 and Skyrim SE .

5- Mostly TDM and KC . But if playing with a good team , i do enjoy Domination.

6- As soon as i log in to COD , the first thiong i do is check RCF TS to see if anyone is playing.

7- If i can help someone , i will. if you play objective based games , you do not win if you are not ready to sacrifice.

8- I have been playing with RCF clan for so long but as a Red Cobra. i am looking for a active clan with BO4 so it just seemed natural to apply. I was a faithful Cobra clan member before and i intend to be that way with RCF.

9- I already am on TS with you guys.

10- I am a french Canadian flight attendant from the south shore of Montreal. I have been doing this job for 11 years now. I have a steady girl friend of over six years now ( time flies ! ) , you guys might know her as Little Pepper or Pepper. We live together , game together and workout together. besides cooking , trainig , gaming and traveling .... i sleep a lot ! ( i fly and switch time zones often , which makes me be away from home for long periods of times sometimes ). BTW , i am french and i sometimes get lost in translation but i have a good sence of humor.

[RCF] Member

Great to see you apply! You could of used better references...

I have known Chesticles and Little Pepper for a long time and they are good people and would be an asset to the group. I mean hell you let Lord and myself in so ya'll will take just about anyone . LOL. Chesticles was a loyal Cobra and I think you will be happy with him. He is a good player who is legit and plays for fun and will not disrespect others and cause issues. I would vote yes.

[RCF] Member

holly crap pappy said enough he is a stand up guy i think we should let him in. i mean WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! he is a great guy!!! if we can let the likes of happy in the clan.... he should be a no brainer

[RCF] Member

I vote yes!

[RCF] Member

Absolutely yes ! Bien

[RCF] Member

Yes from me as well for sure !

[RCF] Member

I vote yes and If Pepper put in an app I would vote the same, they are great people.

[RCF] Member

when is he up for vote? he has been playing with us for years

[RCF] Member

Voting soon?

+ Reply to Thread