Here is my application for the RCF Clan.

1- For COD BO4 my name is CyniCism because of Battle.net ( Chesticles on steam ).

2- 40 years young. i try to be mature but i do get occasionnal brain farts.

3- I was a very active member of the Red Cobras and played with this Clan since BO2. Referred by GIJoE , Pappy , MERLIN.

4- I have been playin COD since United offensive expansion on the original COD. Got more playing time in BO2. I enjoy many Blizzard games like WOW , Diablo 3 , Overwatch . I also play Far Cry 5 and Skyrim SE .

5- Mostly TDM and KC . But if playing with a good team , i do enjoy Domination.

6- As soon as i log in to COD , the first thiong i do is check RCF TS to see if anyone is playing.

7- If i can help someone , i will. if you play objective based games , you do not win if you are not ready to sacrifice.

8- I have been playing with RCF clan for so long but as a Red Cobra. i am looking for a active clan with BO4 so it just seemed natural to apply. I was a faithful Cobra clan member before and i intend to be that way with RCF.

9- I already am on TS with you guys.

10- I am a french Canadian flight attendant from the south shore of Montreal. I have been doing this job for 11 years now. I have a steady girl friend of over six years now ( time flies ! ) , you guys might know her as Little Pepper or Pepper. We live together , game together and workout together. besides cooking , trainig , gaming and traveling .... i sleep a lot ! ( i fly and switch time zones often , which makes me be away from home for long periods of times sometimes ). BTW , i am french and i sometimes get lost in translation but i have a good sence of humor.