+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TrueSob Application

[RCF] Member

Cool TrueSob Application

Q. What is your in-game name?
    TrueSoB

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual? 50 yes

Q. Where did you hear about us? Referred? If so by whom? playing with friends of inmates and met fya, willy, happy and most every one else

Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops? What other PC related games do you enjoy?started playing when the true great fps was released medal of honor, and all the sequels after that so 20 years

Q. What is your favorite game-type in Call of Duty: Black Ops? loved black ops and bo's 2 like most all shooter games currently playing the shit out pubg

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? Which server(s) do you play on most? not sure you have any game servers play on ts every day

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics? yes if i am working on stats its in solo matches in pubg

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan?some old man told me to, think winky, and fiftyfive, wagon several others as well

Q. Will you join us in our TeamSpeak 3? (TeamSpeak 3 info - 63.210.145.69:9108) been on it off and on for almost a year or so

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies? disabled, gaming

[RCF] Member

I say YES. Been playing with Tru a good while now. Good guy, most of the time LMAO

[RCF] Member

yes from me!

[RCF] Member

Yes from me !

[RCF] Member

yes

[RCF] Member

yes for me too! Great Guy

[RCF] Member

did i say yes before i MUST HAVE BEEN DRINKING!!! ( 2 be expect )
    now i still say YES!!!

[RCF] Member

I think he is an ass but yes i guess

+ Reply to Thread