Q. What is your in-game name?
StompinReds or just Stompin

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual?
39, and only when I have to be

Q. Where did you hear about us? Referred? If so by whom?
I have been playing with RCF for a long time, even scrimmaged while in the FBI clan. I started playing more with you guys when Squid invited me.

Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops? What other PC related games do you enjoy? I have been playing COD on PC for about 10 years

Q. What is your favorite game-type in Call of Duty: Black Ops?
I like all COD, playing WW2 mostly right now.

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? Which server(s) do you play on most?
I play with RCF on a regular basis, but not on RCF servers since dedicated servers aren’t part of COD anymore.

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics?
Yes, I like to win.

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan?
My current clan is slowly fading away, with only a very few active players, most not playing COD. I have enjoyed active community and friendly banter.

Q. Will you join us in our TeamSpeak 3? (TeamSpeak 3 info - 63.210.145.69:9108)
Yes, I am on there most days.

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?
I am 39 years old, with a family. I live around Frederick Maryland. I am an Architect that works for al large general contractor. I like Shooting, hunting, fishing and America.