+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Membership Application

Post Membership Application

Q. What is your in-game name? Maniac

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual? 32, yes

Q. Where did you hear about us? Referred? If so by whom? Got invited to ts by D3coy, and have been playing with quite a few other members such as FYA, Smasher, Tater, Unisole, Wagonburner, Willy, Godlee1, Gascan and Vindictive. for about 6 months.

Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops? What other PC related games do you enjoy? played black ops for a few years when it came out, now play pubg most the time.

Q. What is your favorite game-type in Call of Duty: Black Ops? TDM

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? Which server(s) do you play on most? No i dont

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics? yes i am a team player, and i work for the objective.

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan? i enjoy playing with the clan and always have a good laugh and have heaps of fun.

Q. Will you join us in our TeamSpeak 3? (TeamSpeak 3 info - 63.210.145.69:9108) already have.

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies? Well I am from Australia, i recently finished my course in IT and plan on starting a career in it, currently work for local water board installing water meters. i enjoy gaming, music, sci-fi. action movies and Tv-shows, Marvel and other nerdy stuff ect..

[RCF] Member

Nice to see, about time!!

See you in PUBG

[RCF] Member

Definitely a solid guy...I've been playing with him for years and never had any complaints!

+ Reply to Thread