+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Clan Member Application

Arrow Clan Member Application

Q. What is your in-game name? Squatchy or squatchy99 depending if the game has a person with my name already.

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual? I am 18, I can be mature its just no fun.

Q. Where did you hear about us? Referred? No Referral If so by whom? I have tons of friends in RCF happy, smasher, wagonburner, and etc. and father RCF willy.

Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops? What other PC related games do you enjoy? I have been playing COD since World at War and I play a lot of other games elder scrolls series, assassins creed, and more etc.

Q. What is your favorite game-type in Call of Duty: Black Ops? Mainly I play hardcore TDM because core sucks, but I have played gun game and zombies a lot as well.

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? I party up with RCF members regularly when I'm on any game.

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics? I like playing as a team its the best way in my opinion and helping to achieve the teams goals.

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan? Might as well, I am always on the server playing and having fun with everyone.

Q. Will you join us in our Team Speak 3? (Team Speak 3 info - 63.210.145.69:9108) Already on TS with RCF.

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?

I am 18 years old, currently in senior year of high school and I graduate the 25th of may 2018. I work a fast food job right now, for hobbies though gaming is a big and just for fun in general and hanging out with my friends after school.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application and hope to be gaming with you soon as a member!

[RCF] Member

Hi Guys,
    For all that do not know, this is my youngest son. Two of my other sons are involved with Ghost-light at Red Cobras rebuilding their group, they are running new tags now }RCG{, changing it all up. I hope it all works out for them, I say good luck because I found a home and that is with RCF, and Squatchy wants to be apart of it too.

He plays PUBG mostly, but has other games too. He is 18 and working on top of last year in High school. He is mostly on in evenings and weekends.

Hope all will vote him in, good kid and respectful, if he is not, please let me know, I'll take care of it. I would have heard something by now if he was not, he has been in hanging out in TS now for almost a year I think.
    Thanks,

Willy

Nice, good to see him apply
    EVGA Folding @ Home...The life you save may be your own...
    http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...hp?s=&u=452072

[RCF] Member

Alright, guess this is going no where!

WHY?

Get with 55 to put him up for a vote.
    EVGA Folding @ Home...The life you save may be your own...
    http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...hp?s=&u=452072

[RCF] Member

He needs to be up for a vote a
    greed

yes yes up for vote
    former [RCF]JOKER2570

[RCF] Member

Get him up....!

+ Reply to Thread