+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Girl

Default Help me Out

I know that this topic might not be appropriate for this forum, but I am still hoping that you guys can help me get rid of my dog ticks. I don’t have any idea where it comes from, but I am worried that it might lead to further complication if I won’t be able to get it out of my Pomeranian body. I’ve been searching the internet and have seen Advantage Flea and Tick Control products which I have never heard before. Is there any dog owner here who have tried it before? Also, would you mind suggesting me other reputable brands aside from this one?
    Last edited by justann; Feb-22-2018 at 08:42 PM.

What your gamer name Ann
    former [RCF]JOKER2570

try talking to a veterinarian not a gaming forum... doesn't seem like the best choice for a responsible pet owner to seek advice.

[RCF] Member

what you wan tto do is tick dip!! comes in blue bottle works 100% moisten dog apply dip with sponge and it will kill them all had to use with my dog adopted her not kmnowing she had 100's of tick on her

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyG3ar View Post
    what you wan tto do is tick dip!! comes in blue bottle works 100% moisten dog apply dip with sponge and it will kill them all had to use with my dog adopted her not kmnowing she had 100's of tick on her
    I will look for that product then, and if it won't work then I will consult a vet. Thanks for helping me out.

+ Reply to Thread