+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Recruitment

Default Recruitment

Q. What is your in-game name? J1h@d $ux

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual? 53, Mature? I try but sometimes it's no fun!

Q. Where did you hear about us? Been playing with you guys for three maybe four years now Referred? No Referal If so by whom? [B]Quite a few people in RCF can vouch for me. I am legit and don't hack.[/B]

Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops? I been plying FPS games since Doom 95, then Tribes, then Counter-Strike, now COD since MW2. What other PC related games do you enjoy? Pretty much COD is it.

Q. What is your favorite game-type in Call of Duty: Black Ops? Anything "Hardcore" except for Search & Destroy - I get killed way too much for that. I don't care for regular core because it takes a whole clip to kill someone and that game type will let you spray into team mates without killing them. Not very realistic to me.

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? Well I party up a lot with you guys. Which server(s) do you play on most?

Q. Are you a team player? Working as a team is the best way to get you as well others more points! Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics? I like to rank up guns, but that's about it.

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan? Might as well, I hang out with ya's all the time and The Red Cobras kind of fell apart since Pappy left.

Q. Will you join us in our Team Speak 3? (Team Speak 3 info - 63.210.145.69:9108) Already on TS with RCF.

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?

I am 53 years old, Married with 2 Kids, Retired from the Air Force, Have a BS in Information Technology, Currently work for Dept. Of Homeland Security as an Operations Officer.

Hobbies are gaming, cooking, traveling, off roading in my Jeep Wrangler, and playing bass guitar.

Thanks for your consideration!!!!

i vote yes
    former [RCF]JOKER2570

[RCF] Member

Sounds like a plan...!

[RCF] Member

Yes sir

[RCF] Member

Yes from me

JiHad is one of my dearest friends and I think a lot of him. He was in the Cobras for a very long time and I was proud to have him RCF would be lucky to have him , he is a good guy and gets along with everyone and does not cause any problems. I vote yes.

can we put it for a vote ????????
    former [RCF]JOKER2570

[RCF] Member

I vote YES

Have 55 put him up
    EVGA Folding @ Home...The life you save may be your own...
    http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...hp?s=&u=452072

ty Tank
    former [RCF]JOKER2570

+ Reply to Thread