+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Membership Application

Thumbs up Membership Application

Q. What is your in-game name? dlance

Q. How old are you? 46 are you a mature individual? yes, but big kid at heart (well my wife reminds me from time to time)

Q. Where did you hear about us? on COD IW and COD WWII - Referred? Yes- If so by whom? Dexter

Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops? What other PC related games do you enjoy? COD, COD UF, COD 2, COD 3, (all of them)...for about 20 years (also play command n conquer, etc.)

Q. What is your favorite game-type in Call of Duty: Black Ops? Haven't played COD BO's in years...but love HC Domination n Capture the flag, HC TDM

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? No Which server(s) do you play on most? N/A

Q. Are you a team player? YES!! Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics? YES, would tank instead of capping in DOM so this would give team time to cap.

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan? Good group of people on here...no hackers

Q. Will you join us in our TeamSpeak 3? Yes, I will have to DL it (TeamSpeak 3 info - 63.210.145.69:9108)

Q. Tell us about yourself. Father of 6, ride motorcycles (sometimes..lol), Are you a student? Yes at StonyBrook Univ., for Project Management Certificate. What do you do for a living? Senior Operations Manager What are your hobbies? Roller Hockey, weight lifting, hanging out with my kids, COD

Update - I still have Team Speak...just need password to log into your server, if possible.
    Thanks,
    dlance

[RCF] Member

a big YES for the squid

[RCF] Member

not sure if this is Squid
    Last edited by ™GIJOE W5®; Jan-23-2018 at 06:52 PM.

+ Reply to Thread