Membership Application-Skarz
Q. What is your in-game name? Skarz

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual? 45, yes

Q. Where did you hear about us? Referred? If so by whom? Been playing on and off with you guys for years as kob magma/DLA magma/R Magma, ive been on noodles and dixies friends list for who knows how long.

Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops? What other PC related games do you enjoy? I have played pc games for probably 20 years, ive been playing shooter games since Blackhawk down I also play destiny 2 but don't know how much now since new cod ww2 is out

Q. What is your favorite game-type in Call of Duty: Black Ops? gotta be hardcore tdm

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? Which server(s) do you play on most? I play on public servers usually someone from [RCF] in the server

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics? Definitely a team player, like to have good stats but having fun is more important

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan? Enjoy playing with [RCF] guys their skill level is always high which makes me better

Q. Will you join us in our TeamSpeak 3? (TeamSpeak 3 info - 63.210.145.69:9108) Yes

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?
I work for kohls distribution here at edgewood which its busy season now, As for rest of me I moved here from Australia to get married nearly 8 years ago, I was in TOG clan down their for cod, and my marriage didn't work out now I'm single but have a girlfriend now other than that I just work and play on my pc.

Thanks for considering me !