+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Membership Application

[RCF] Member

Default Membership Application

Membership Application-Skarz
    Q. What is your in-game name? Skarz

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual? 45, yes

Q. Where did you hear about us? Referred? If so by whom? Been playing on and off with you guys for years as kob magma/DLA magma/R Magma, ive been on noodles and dixies friends list for who knows how long.

Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops? What other PC related games do you enjoy? I have played pc games for probably 20 years, ive been playing shooter games since Blackhawk down I also play destiny 2 but don't know how much now since new cod ww2 is out

Q. What is your favorite game-type in Call of Duty: Black Ops? gotta be hardcore tdm

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? Which server(s) do you play on most? I play on public servers usually someone from [RCF] in the server

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics? Definitely a team player, like to have good stats but having fun is more important

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan? Enjoy playing with [RCF] guys their skill level is always high which makes me better

Q. Will you join us in our TeamSpeak 3? (TeamSpeak 3 info - 63.210.145.69:9108) Yes

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?
    I work for kohls distribution here at edgewood which its busy season now, As for rest of me I moved here from Australia to get married nearly 8 years ago, I was in TOG clan down their for cod, and my marriage didn't work out now I'm single but have a girlfriend now other than that I just work and play on my pc.

Thanks for considering me !

Nice to see your application
    EVGA Folding @ Home...The life you save may be your own...
    http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...hp?s=&u=452072

[RCF] Member

Thanks Apologies aint been on much last few days I'm working 12 hour shifts at night for next few weeks cause busy season but after that be on more

No worries we all have real lives. I got to play with you a few hours, I can tell right away if a guy will fit in.
    EVGA Folding @ Home...The life you save may be your own...
    http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...hp?s=&u=452072

[RCF] Member

I vote YEAH!!!!

[RCF] Member

yes

[RCF] Member

Good guy...

yes from me

+ Reply to Thread