What is your in-game name? Unisole

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual?46 Yes

Q. Where did you hear about us? Referred? If so by whom? Smasher a member

Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops? What other PC related games do you enjoy?A Long time Player battlegroundsunknown,

Q. What is your favorite game-type in Call of Duty: Black Ops? Shooter games

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? Which server(s) do you play on most? Yes player unknownbattlegrounds

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics?yes yes

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan?I enjoy every one here

Q. Will you join us in our TeamSpeak 3? (TeamSpeak 3 info - 63.210.145.69:9108)Yes

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies? No I do not work so i have lots of free time ,I like to fish and shoot pool and pc gaming

Once you've posted your application, it will be forwarded to a private forum where all active members will cast their vote. New recruits must be active for a minimum of two weeks before a vote will be initiated, so we encourage all new recruits to spread the word about our community and keep populating our servers. Should you be accepted, you will receive either a verbal confirmation or a private message from an administrator, notifying you of your acceptance. Once an official [RCF] clan member, the only thing we ask of you is that you wear our tag proudly and be a mature and collected individual.