+ Reply to Thread

Thread: membership application

Default membership application

Q. What is your in-game name?-TadPole

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual?-15 almost 16, yes fairly mature

Q. Where did you hear about us? Referred? If so by whom?-my dad(frog)

Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops? What other PC related games do you enjoy?- since it came out, i like first person shooters, gta, long story line games

Q. What is your favorite game-type in Call of Duty: Black Ops?- Kill Confirm

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? Which server(s) do you play on most?- yes, infinite warfare

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics?-yes

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan?- fun group of good people, also nice, and funny.

Q. Will you join us in our TeamSpeak 3? (TeamSpeak 3 info - 63.210.145.69:9108)-yes

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?- im a high school student with quality grades, good reputation, i like games, music, being around a good community of people,my friends, anything else you want to know i can tell you, no job but when i turn sixteen i will be working on getting one.

[RCF] Member

i vote yes

+ Reply to Thread