+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I like Playing With You Guys you Make me feel like I belong and I woule like to join

[RCF] Member

Default I like Playing With You Guys you Make me feel like I belong and I woule like to join

Q. What is your in-game name? GI JOE W5

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual?
    I am 55, and I think I am pretty mature and mellow. Oh as long as I am on my MEDS.

Q. Where did you hear about us? Referred? If so by whom?
    The First Time I played with you guys was Ghost with Pappy, you needed some people to get a Kill confirmed going, I was the bait of the day for a while until a couple of you told me what I needed to do to help out and I have been learning since. Pappy has been inviting since, then I started getting invited by myself and now I just come over and see if there is room. Dixie was the first one to make me a Friend then Thump and Sipper, but I have played with Nade for quite some time and I think it was Noodles and Merlin that helped a while back. I was a clan member with Gascan in my very first Clan.

Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops? What other PC related games do you enjoy?
    I have played all of the Call of Duty and Black OPS games but Single player until 2010. I retired in 2009 and I was at sea so much I never had time to play on line before that. My Son-in-Law got me started playing on line and ranked my guy up to level 25 in one night so I could be competitive and learn.
    I played Battlefield2, 4, I own 1 but do not like it, Medal Of Honor and still play the single player from time to time, but I played the heck out of the multi player, Far Cry all of them Doom the game that god me started looking around the back of my monitor to see if I could get an advantage, it didn't work but my kids said it looked funny, Wofinstine all the way through the first one and Ghost. But the Tom Clancy Games are really hosed up.

Q. What is your favorite game-type in Call of Duty: Black Ops?
    Black OPS has always been my favorite, I am partial to II but Three I master prestige.

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? Which server(s) do you play on most?
    I play with RCF members from 0930 am PST to 1755 PST almost every day unless the Cobras were playing but they do not play any more. I do not want to talk bad about them but I want to move where I feel wanted and have fun.

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics?
    I like the team thing when it is clan wars I am there if it is a clan mission I am there because look for 31 years I was a team player and that is the main reason I play I miss the camaraderie.

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan?
    I have been asked and I am loyal to a fault but I just like being able to come in to your team speak and being treated like a human, a grown man and the joking and fun just makes my day. I am home alone most of the time and having you guys to listen to and to talk to is great and you make gaming fun and you are not afraid to teach me stuff and I like that. I have to say I will miss the Cobras but I just hope you except me as a member because I feel this is were I belong. Gas Can I won't get you stuck in a ditch again I promise.

Q. Will you join us in our TeamSpeak 3? (TeamSpeak 3 info - 63.210.145.69:9108)
    I have had your team speak for 2 years now.

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?

I retired or I will say they retired me because I had a heart attack and for 45 minutes I refused to think that was happening to me, I was 37 yrs old weighed 180 could bench press 325 pounds and I ran at least 10 miles a day. I broke my back 3 times and because they didn't want to give me narcotics they gave meds that caused plaque build up in the heart, well in those 45 minutes I killed 1/3 of my heart muscle. I was a W-5 at 26 years in the Navy and here I was at just over 30 and I was suppose to do 40yrs but they let me do 31which gave me 81 percent of my base pay which was just over what a 05 made so I am doing ok because in 2012 I had 7 more heart attacks and the VA gave me 100% disability so I am taken care of.
    I met my wife in the Philippines we got married there and I got here back to the US which was a real pain but worth it, We had our first Daughter in 1982 her name is Guin and she is married to a E-6 in the Navy now and this is where the real joy is My Grand Daughter Sarinia and my Grand Son Alex come from. I have the T-shirt. My Youngest Daughter Chris was born in 1986 and she is now married to an Army academy grad, both of the are Army Captains and will be up for Major next year. My Wife of 35 years will be retiring here in two years, her name is Daisy.
    We are having a house built, it was suppose to be done in August 31st but they didn't get permits pulled until Oct 27. but we are getting real close and I can not wait because I am getting Century Link 1 Gig Fiber.
    I did go to ITT Tech for Networking but on my second year is when I had my open heart surgery and I was told no more stress I had a 4.5 grade average and that isn't bad for a Boatswain.

My hobbies are guns, I build some I own a few and I know how to use them very well. I still remember what I told the first guy that came over to take out my oldest daughter, I had a .44 in my hand and I told him " my name is Mr. Valdez I kill People For A Living, have fun hands off and have her home before 10!" they were back at 9:15. I love working on Harleys I can rebuild Twin Cams and EVO's my last bike was a Duce 95 Cu in 125HP 135 ftb torque.

Computers are by fare my greatest hobby I have been building my own since 1994.

I hope this wasn't to much and that you consider me I go by Joe as most of you know, Thanks for your time.

It's always great playing with you GI Joe, glad to see you put in an app.
    EVGA Folding @ Home...The life you save may be your own...
    http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...hp?s=&u=452072

[RCF] Member

LET HIM IN!!!!!
    i have never herd of any type on problem with this guy he is way way cool in my opinion....

Default GI Joe

I have known Joe for a long time and I know I just joined RCF but this is a guy I will stick my neck out for. He is a good guy and a good friend, He is loyal and does not cause problems within the group . I love this guy and have a lot of respect for him. I think he would be an asset to the RCF group,

[RCF] Member

Great Application...

[RCF] Member

Good Application Joe. You are a good guy and fun to play on line with. I think you would fit right in! Best, Merlin

[RCF] Member

As far am I concerned. Let the Vote begin. Joe will be a Great addition..

Put him up for a vote
    EVGA Folding @ Home...The life you save may be your own...
    http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...hp?s=&u=452072

[RCF] Member

Seems like a good addition to our family have not had any issues with him .... except too loud lol...

[RCF] Member

houston its a go in my book.....
    gggggggggggggggg

+ Reply to Thread