+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Seeking to join-MERLIN

[RCF] Member

Default Seeking to join-MERLIN

Q. What is your in-game name? Merlin

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual? 61, I bet I am mature. LOL.

Q. Where did you hear about us? Referred? If so by whom? Started playing with Dixie and Sipper. Dixie gave me TS info and I started playing regular.

Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops? What other PC related games do you enjoy? Started gaming with Delta force, all games, then medal of honor and every single Call of Duty game that came out.

Q. What is your favorite game-type in Call of Duty: Black Ops? Kill confirmed and TDM!

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? Which server(s) do you play on most? YES I have been playing with you guys for some time now.

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics? I have no real interest in my own stats. I like to play well but having the team win is more important than my stats.

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan? Mature clan, lots of fun to play with you guys. You play for fun and dont take too much too serious. No drama that I have experienced. Always on line. I am on line more in daytime and early evening which matches well with members.

Q. Will you join us in our TeamSpeak 3? (TeamSpeak 3 info - 63.210.145.69:9108) I am in it and always join TS.

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies? I am on disability now for about 1 year. I was a cop at a University for many years ending as a Captain when I developed issues with my back. This will flow into retirement. I am not a stuffy guy or hung up on law enforcement issues. Gaming is my main hobby. I love politics. I love movies, especially sci fi and war movies. I have studied quite a bit about WW II and the Civil War. Both are of interest to me. I am married and have one son. I have two dogs. I dont like drama in gaming clans. Very loyal to friends. My old clan is very small now and plays mostly domination which bores me to tears when its all we play. I am leaving my old clan with no negatives and still friends with those guys and gals.

[RCF] Member

Thanks for the App...

[RCF] Member

Default app

it would be a big yes sir from me

+ Reply to Thread